Our Favorite Classes

Patrick Givens, Editor in Chief

This May, seniors from the Spring Grove Area High School class of 2023 will be graduating. At this time, we have asked seniors to tell us what their favorite classes were from their time here at Spring Grove High.

Across the senior class, the favorite classes that the seniors have taken throughout their time here were the Psychology classes that were taught by Mr. Newark. These weren’t the only classes that were favored by the seniors though, there were a bunch of classes that were liked. 

Many of the seniors liked classes because of the teacher that was teaching them, like Mock Trial or Criminal Justice with Mr. Baker for example. Other times it was a class that they really enjoyed and it didn’t matter who the teacher was, like any of the art classes or gym classes.

Then there were seniors whose favorite classes were one of the core classes that they have to take. Some seniors liked College Prep English 11 specifically, others like AP Biology, and some even liked Calculus. 

Some seniors liked the language classes that are offered here at the high school, with the most popular language classes being any of the Spanish classes, followed by the German classes that some seniors enjoyed.

Overall, throughout their time here at the high school, the seniors have had classes that they liked, whether it was because they were being taught something that interested them, or because of the teacher that was teaching them, or even because that’s where they met their best friends every day and it just made the class enjoyable to them – everyone here at the high school has a favorite class that they have taken here.