Thank You SG Faculty!

Dani Walter, Writer

Seniors would like to thank the following teachers and staff specifically….

Frau Sechrist, Frau Thatcher, Mr. Baker, Mr. Becker, Mr. Biesecker, Mr. Brenner, Mr. Carns, Mr. Graham, Mr. Harris, Mr. Hunt, Mr. King, Mr. Miller, Mr. Neiderer, Mr. Newark, Mr. Newcomb, Mr. Paules, Mr. Riccio, Mr. Richard, Mr. Seibert, Mr. Smith, Mr. Sokolovich, Mr. Wisler, Mr. Zeigler, Mrs. Altland, Mrs. Barnes, Mrs. Bowersox, Mrs. Brenner, Mrs. Caplan, Mrs. Ehrich, Mrs. Eyler, Mrs. Fenstermacher, Mrs. Ford, Mrs. Frey, Mrs. Grim, Mrs. Gunn, Mrs. Herman, Mrs. Heverly, Mrs. Hoffnagle, Mrs. Huhn, Mrs. King, Mrs. Kirkpatrick, Mrs. Koblitz, Mrs. Landis, Mrs. Lease, Mrs. Mengel, Mrs. Metzger, Mrs. Newark, Mrs. Pensinger, Mrs. Ramsay, Mrs. Reed, Mrs. Riser, Mrs. Schmoyer, Mrs. Strausbaugh, Mrs. Tufano, Mrs. Walker, Ms. Alexander, Ms. Bortner, Ms. Brown, Ms. Gindlesperger, Ms. Gruzs, Ms. Krall, Ms. Monaghan, Ms. O’Brien, Señora Fluke, Señora Kinneer, and Dr. Dietrich for supporting them and making their High School experience better.

Specific Thank Yous from the Seniors:

“I wanna put a huge thank you to Mrs. King, Mrs. Mengel, and Mrs. Ehrich for being by my side and helping me through anything I would ever go through! Y’all the best for real!“

Naudia Zimmerman

Mrs. Grant, thank you for everything you’re the most kindest, generous, and positive teacher and that really got me through the school year last year.”

Madison Payton

“Mrs. Newark for always caring about me.”

– Madison Kearns

Mrs. Grim, for being the nicest, most encouraging, most thorough teacher I’ve ever had.”

– Natalie Hunt

Mr. Baker and Señora Kinneer… two of the most genuine people I’ve ever met.”

Lily Snyder

Frau Thatcher, she has been such an amazing mentor these past four years, I can’t thank her enough for everything she has done for me.”

– Kendall Brooks

Mr. Smith, he is always so kind and laid back. Very fun to just talk to.”

– Jessica St. Pierre Easley

“I’d like to thank Mrs. Riser, and I’d like to thank Mrs. Schmoyer for helping me through high school and always being there for me.”

– Hannah Waltman

Frau Thatcher is extremely supportive and an amazing teacher.”

– Emily Rodgers

“I would like to thank all of my teachers for making my high school career so wonderful and teaching me so many valuable life lessons.”

– Cadence McCandless

“Thank you Señora Kinneer you are the best!”

– Lawson Measic

“Thank you, Mr. Newark and Mrs. Pensinger for being amazing teachers and making my high school experience much less stressful.”

– Alazay Maddox

“Thank you Mr. Baker, Mr. Miller, and Mrs. Riser for being a teacher in and outside of the classroom.”

– Cullen Organ

“I’d like to thank Ms. Caplan. She has helped me through so much already my senior year, I’m able to come to her for anything, whether it’s personal, academic, sports. Whatever I needed, she was there.”

– Olivia Hale

Mr. Wisler for always encouraging me in my work.”

– Madison Shade

Mr. Newark you are one cool dude.”

– Brady Hoopes

Mrs. Ford for making me interested in accounting.”

– Christian Sherwood

“I’d like to thank Mr. Hunt for being my favorite teacher since 9th grade year, and for always being there. Mr. Biesecker is also pretty cool! ”

– Brooke Bohnert

Mrs. Grim and Frau Sechrist for always being so supportive of me.”

Abigail Murren

Ms. Altland and Ms. Lease for always helping me out.”

– Braydon Mummert

Mr. Newark for making his class fun and Ms. Brown for welcoming every teacher.”

– Mariah Lee-Vanloo